Location: Richmond, VA
Job ID: 2463
# of Positions: 1
We are seeking a Senior Software Developer to join our intriguing, stable and growing client. The ideal candidate will be passionate about technology, ready to showcase his/her experience and will want to work in a team oriented environment.
There is great potential for career advancement, exceptional compensation and benefits.
Must be authorized to work permanently in the United States. No sponsorship or transfer considerations available.
The pay range is commensurate with experience. There are multiple openings available. If you are qualified based on the description below and interested, don’t wait to apply!
The .Net Software Developer will be responsible for building high quality, efficiently running software applications. The developer will be designing, developing, and implementing new applications with new technologies. This will also include testing, debugging, and performing day-to-day support. The individual should also have the ability to work with a team, project managers and other technical departments (web designers, graphic designers, etc) to create web applications and web based products.
- Participate in development of web based products and applications to include design and implementation alongside other engineers, developers, architects and managers.
- Develop code from requirements based on best practices
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Install, test, debug, support, and document applications using appropriate tools
- Ensure application quality and consistency
- Provide training to other team members as needed
- Follow and enhance existing development processes
- Meet project deadlines
- 3+ years of experience in general software development methodologies
- Strong experience building Asp.net/MVC applications
- Familiar with standard software development concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Hands-on software troubleshooting experience required.
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly, user-friendly, and technical languages
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Highly logical with proven analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment