Location: Richmond, VA
Job ID: 2462
# of Positions: 0
We are seeking a Senior C# Developer to join our intriguing, stable and growing client. The ideal candidate will be passionate about technology, ready to showcase his/her experience and will want to work in a team oriented environment.
This client has been recognized for being a leader in their industry with numerous award and recognitions. They are offering a cutting edge, collaborative and creative work environment. There is great potential for career advancement, exceptional compensation and benefits.
Must be authorized to work permanently in the United States. No sponsorship or transfer considerations available.
The pay range is commensurate with experience. There are multiple openings available. If you are qualified based on the description below and interested, don’t wait to apply!
The .Net Software Developer will be responsible for building high quality, efficiently running software applications. The developer will be designing, developing, and implementing new applications with new technologies. This will also include testing, debugging, and performing day-to-day support. The individual should also have the ability to work with a team, project managers and other technical departments (web designers, graphic designers, etc) to create web applications and web based products.
- Design, develop, test, and support application software including presentation, business object, and data access layer components.
- Work individually and in teams on development projects.
- Participate in all testing phases and any application development process.
- Review customer requirements, change requests, bug reports, and develop with consideration to the proper technology that provides the best solution.
- 4-7 years developing software with progressively more advanced roles & levels of responsibility within an organization, specifically with experience in systems integration and systems migration.
- 4+ years of recent experience developing in C# using Visual Studio IDE.
- Clear understanding of advanced C# language features such as Generics, LINQ, and Reflection.
- Experience in .NET 3.0 or higher required.
- 2+ years SQL Server 2005/2008 (T-SQL, Stored procedures, SSRS, SSIS), Entity Framework, ADO.NET, MS IIS.
- Strong Object Oriented Programming background.
- Familiar with a variety of software development & project management methodologies, including Agile.
- Proven analysis, design, and programming experience, preferably in a software development organization
- Proven ability to work independently with great responsibility and expertise in writing programs and assessing system needs.
- Ability to take ownership of work assignments.