Commercial Account Manager
Capital TechSearch is working with a growing market leader in the Insurance field. They are currently looking to add a Commercial Account Manager to their growing team. You don't want to miss out on this opportunity with our amazing client! If you are looking for a place that isn't just a job, but the ability to be a part of the community and enjoy work every day, then look no further!
About the company:
- Their people come first!
- A leader in the market!
- Strong ethics and are very active in the community!
- They have a hands-on approach to learning!
- Established team with access to the whole state of Florida!
- Incentivized work environment!
- Work the commercial lines renewals daily by remarketing, amending, or rewriting policies to fit the insured's needs based on the market.
- Respond to all inquiries, cancellation requests, endorsements, and sales requests within a specific timeframe.
- Input all details into the client management system and set follow-ups.
- Secure all trailing documents from the insured and provide any necessary documentation to the companies and insureds.
- Present and explain insurance policy options and coverage to the insureds.
- Handle coverage and claim questions from the insureds.
- Thoroughly understand and follow all underwriting, rating, and compliance requirements for all commercial lines’ insurance products.
- Handle incoming calls from customers and return phone calls in a timely manner
- Active Florida 220 License preferred, ok with 440 License as well
- 3+ Years of commercial lines insurance experience
- Excellent customer service experience working with clients and brokers
- EPIC software experience is preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite of products
- Knowledge with standard and E&S markets
If you are interested in learning more, don't wait and apply today!Posted On : Tue, Aug, 15, 2023