Full Time - Remote
(GCP, Kubernetes, Terraform)
(BuildKite, CircleCi, Jeninks, Gitlab, or similar)
Join a team of DevOps engineers focused on implementing automation and tooling around CI/CD to provide a smooth SDLC experience for our engineers and other stakeholders
- Automate and build CICD tools to manage the software delivery lifecycle.
- Create systems and tools to drive capacity planning, performance analysis, instrumentation, and other non-functional systems requirements.
- Manage availability, latency, scalability, and efficiency of application development pipelines
- Maintain mission-critical services by measuring and monitoring availability, latency, and overall system health.
- Work with the engineering teams to architect and build platform services to simplify real-time troubleshooting and operational response to incidents and outages.
- Responsible for the security, availability, scalability, and efficiency of cloud infrastructure running round the clock.
- Build systems to automate the provisioning, deploying, and monitoring of various cloud services and products.
- Design infrastructure that supports specific architectural use cases and helps the engineering team to deliver new features quickly and robustly.
- Keep tabs on industry trends, help shape best practices and help the company innovate.
- 5+ years of relevant experience with DevOps automation in software engineering or system operations environments
- Strong Linux/Unix systems experience
- Experienc, with CI/CD platforms. (Jenkins, Buildkite, Octopus Deploy, ArgoCD etc.).
- Good understanding of HashiCorp tooling such as Terraform, Vault, Packer (optional).
- Firm understanding of Kubernetes.
- Experience building & supporting Cloud-based platforms, either AWS or GCP.
- Ability to identify automation opportunities and recommend effective solutions
- Competency in scripting & or development languages - Python, Java or others.
- Experience with large-scale distributed systems and microservices.
- Strong communication skills to work well with multi-functional engineering teams addressing conflicts and critical issues.
- Ability to explain technical concepts in clear non-technical language.
- Strong organizational skills: ability to organize and complete multiple projects in parallel.
- Most importantly the individual should have a vibrant personality who can work well with the global team and effectively communicate over collaborative tools such as Slack, Zoom etc.
Posted On : Wed, Sep, 07, 2022
"*" indicates required fields