Machine Learning Engineer
We are searching for a Machine Learning Engineer to join a team creating and implementing unique commercial data products and applications.
- Design models.
- Innovate on new data product initiatives.
- Contribute to the data products as a hands-on machine learning engineer.
- Maintain, enhance and evolve current data products.
The ideal candidate has real-world experience performing data science and machine learning engineering with commercial data products.
The most qualified candidate has:
- At least four years of experience implementing machine learning models
- Experience working with deep learning frameworks
- Applied supervised and unsupervised learning techniques to answer business questions
- Evaluated and tuned machine learning models
- Proficiency with Python and basic libraries for machine learning such as numpy, pandas, scikit-learn
- Hands-on experience and demonstrated expertise with the following technologies:
- Apache Spark
- Experience working with Agile Scrum
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Dental, Vision, 401(k), PTO, Holidays
If you are motivated to produce the best results and be part of creating something special, we’d like to talk with you. You will join a growth startup delivering a revolutionary data solution. The right candidate is someone who thrives solving challenging problems with creative solutions. Our product’s data assets are best in class, providing an open field for solving problems.
"*" indicates required fields