Analyst, Offensive Security + Vulnerability Management
This Penetration Tester is responsible for performing proactive network and/or web application penetration testing, for a commercial PaaS company.
You will join an advanced team of pen testers and offensive security experts who are responsible for exploiting both internal and external vulnerabilities in production systems.
- 5+ years of hands-on technical experience in application development and cybersecurity
- Experience writing unique exploits to identify and remediate vulnerabilities in source code and/or cloud infrastructure
- Experience with design review and code review at DevOps pace
- Knowledge of application security vulnerabilities, secure coding, and countermeasures
- Experience with application programming and the overall software development life cycle
- Knowledge of offensive security, DevSecOps, and/or infrastructure engineering practices
- Offensive web application penetration testing, source code reviews, and/or network penetration testing.
- Create unique tools and technical testing frameworks to assist in vulnerability management project goals.
- Identify, exploit, and report internal and external-facing vulnerabilities found in production systems and clearly communicate complex vulnerabilities to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Recommend remediation steps for vulnerabilities
- 5+ years experience in cybersecurity, software engineering, computer science with a focus on security, or related field.
- Bachelor’s degree in cybersecurity, software engineering, computer science, or related field.
- Self-starter with strong business acumen.
- Ability to work independently and with application development, quality assurance, DevOps, and peer security teams.
Full-time employment only
No Remote-only candidatesPosted On : Wed, Sep, 01, 2021