Manager, Web Development
Hiring experienced Manager, Web Development - responsible for public-facing web infrastructure, technical team, and partners/vendors for multiple corporate web properties.
- Manage and develop the web development team.
- Coordinate site maintenance and release schedules with technology staff and web designers.
- Plan and Implement web development projects and oversee day-to-day activities.
- Work with project stakeholders to plan future growth, provide project requirements, limitations, technical information, and guidance.
- Provide support to the web team for web maintenance, troubleshooting, server and release maintenance requests.
- Define and document web development standards and processes to align with scheduling requirements.
- Enlist the proper resources to support a growing web portfolio.
- Manage vendor relationships and evaluations, evaluating and selecting new vendors as required.
- Coordinate security evaluations to help ensure the security of web assets.
- Implement tools to enhance website and server security.
- Determine and implement best practices for hosting and monitoring.
- Maintain, configure and troubleshoot servers and CMS applications.
- Monitor and analyze site performance including load speeds and capacity.
- Utilize tools for testing websites across browsers, operating systems, and devices.
- 5+ years of proven experience leading a web services team.
- Detail-oriented with excellent communication, teamwork, and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of web analytics, standards, and technical SEO knowledge.
- Knowledge of various CMS platforms.
- Experience with hosting architectures and high availability infrastructure.
- Experience managing web application firewall and content delivery network configurations.