Senior JAVA Developer
Senior Java Software Engineer - Join a commercial dev team, building blockchain backend software.
Full Time - Direct-Hire - remote during COVID 19 - Arlington, VA when office reopens
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable software
- Mentor team members and provide thought leadership for development practices and technology selection.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
- Work closely with global team.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related.
- 5+ years of experience, preferably in an environment where latency and speed are factors (e.g., finance).
- Advanced proficiency in Java 8+
- Mastery in important classes/packages in the JDK especially but not limited to Java Collections and Concurrency.
- Familiarity with one or more testing frameworks: JUnit, Mockito, or Powemock.
- Hands-on experience with Java Frameworks - Spring or Micronaut.
- Knowledge of API development and API gateways.
- Strong understanding of TDD and BDD development approaches, able to write thorough unit-test cases.
- Experience with git (github), Docker, JIRA, Confluence.
- Willingness to work with a Global team.
- Proficiency in JS / Typescript.
- Experience with Kubernetes.
- Thorough understanding of messaging technologies such as Kafka, Rabbit MQ, Solace, etc.
- Familiarity with blockchain and GCP is a plus. FinTech background is a plus
Posted On : Mon, Mar, 01, 2021