Full Stack Software Engineer
Full-Stack Software Engineer
We are searching for an experienced Full-Stack Software Engineer who enjoys building web applications that make customers happy. This is a lead engineer role on an experienced team of engineers designing, developing, and supporting enterprise software that solves complex business problems.
- 6 -10+ years of experience building enterprise web applications.
- Enjoys writing quality code for products that solve business problems
- Happy designing and coding new features, and working with clients
- Enjoys leading or mentoring team members and supporting their team via code reviews or co-coding.
- Experience contributing to the full SDLC from requirements gathering to Scrum meetings, CI/CD bottlenecks, branching strategy, and production.
- Implementation experience with containers, responsive web design, and/or microservices
- Strong open stack development experience in the delivery of commercial software products
- Experience working with local and remote development teams.
- Interest and ability to learn and apply new technologies
- Spearhead technical assignments individually and as a technical leader within the engineering teams
- Design reviews, code reviews with other team members
- Work with architects to determine the technical direction of any given task
- At times, act as a primary technical point of contact for select tasks
- Stay current with cutting-edge technology
Due to the sensitive nature of some applications, candidates must work from the USA and have current Permanent Resident status or US Citizenship.Posted On : Sun, Aug, 15, 2021