Senior WordPress Developer
(remote during COVID 19 shutdowns)
The Senior WordPress Developer will be responsible for new development on multiple brand-critical publicly facing web properties for a commercial technology firm based in Rosslyn, VA.
Full-stack web development experience, a creative approach to web development, and a Team-Player mindset are critical for this role.
- Develop responsive WordPress themes and extendable custom WordPress plugins
- Use front-end technologies (HTML/CSS/JS) to build responsive interfaces.
- Create or modify REST APIs
Qualifications and Skills:
- Advanced understanding of the WordPress CMS including custom themes, custom plugins, and framework methodologies
- Experience with full-stack architecture, as well as API design and implementation
- Familiar with CI/CD environments
- Full-lifecycle development of enterprise-scale websites
- Experience working in a mature software development environment using Agile
- Creative problem-solving skills
Compensation : 100000
Posted On : Thu, Jan, 28, 2021