Principal Software Engineer (100% REMOTE)
Principal Software Engineer
Our client was founded by FinTech veterans who recognize that many of our fellow citizens don’t have the access to the credit and banking services required to start businesses, buy a home, or otherwise build personal wealth. With our help, they are creating a platform that will help underserved communities in the United States build the credit history required to succeed in today’s world.
The Principal Software Engineer role functions as a SME across Product Design, Development, and Operations teams. You will work with these organizations to understand customer needs, translate those needs into an end-to-end product design, and collaborate with developers to ensure fidelity of your design in production.
Here is a little bit about the opportunity!
- Building scalable functions and solving complex problems without the bureaucratic obstacles of an enterprise company.
- Work alongside an amazing team to design and build for millions of consumers across the US.
- Strong background in a small organization that has a high volume of growth!
- Has a passion for helping others and improving the team around you!
- Can be a jack of all trades and wear multiple hats throughout multiple stacks of development!
- 5+ years' Full Stack Experience (Java, Python, Kotlin, Scala)
- Modern Operational Technology Experience (Docker, Chef, Kubernetes)
- Event-Driven Micro Services
- Knowledge of API, DevOps, and Cloud Infrastructures
- Data Modeling and Security
- Database Experience (PostgreSQL, SQL, Oracle)
- Financial Services Experience is a plus!
- 100% paid Health, Dental, and Vision care
- Flexible spending account
- Unlimited PTO
- 20% plus yearly bonus
- Stock, and other incentives
Posted On : Mon, Jun, 14, 2021