Manager, Identity and Access Management Security
Manager, Identity and Access Management Security - Leadership and hands on for the team focusing on Identity Access Management security for the enterprise.
In this role you will:
- Identify and implement appropriate frameworks for security controls.
- Design controls to ensure that IAM procedures are followed and evaluate effectiveness.
- Identify audit points and ensure appropriate reporting and recommendations are reviewed and implemented.
- Design organizational IAM Security Roadmaps.
- Design and align IAM policies and processes across the organization, and develop and document standards for organizational use.
- Implement products and services to provide a strong IAM program that balances productivity, end user experience, access and compliance.
- Identify and evaluate risks, implement internal controls to mitigate risks, and identify opportunities for internal control improvement.
- Identify business impact of IAM policies and implementation.
- Evaluate, identify and implement a privileged access management solution for use across all critical business applications.
- Monitor and evaluate SSO solution ensuring best practices in both configuration and individual application implementation.
- Assist developing policies for User Lifecycle Management and design monitoring and alerting systems to ensure adherence.
- Assist IT Support team to align business roles to access and provisioning needs.
- Create rules and processes for automation to integrate application provisioning with the needed security and approval controls.
- Design and implement policies and automation tasks for monitoring and recertification of service based accounts.
- Perform routine auditing and recertification initiatives to ensure adherence to policy and workflows.
- 5+ years of experience designing and/or contributing to an identity management program.
- 3+ years managing a cybersecurity team in a security focused company.
- 3+ years experience managing or auditing SaaS applications.
- Security+, CISSP, or related certification preferred.
- Experience with Jamf Pro, Microsoft Intune (or SCCM), AD, GCP, Qualys, G Suite.
- Expert understanding of IAM concepts, including federation, authentication, authorization, access controls, access control attacks, identity and access provisioning life cycle.
- Demonstrated ability to define the need for a Privileged Access Management system and outline a successful implementation.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and identify and recommend complete solutions.
- Able to navigate a demanding and high-pressure environment.
- Can think strategically and incorporate business needs into technical roadmaps