Automation Test Engineer
Software Automation Tester - (Remote)
The Software Automation Tester will join a team of software engineers responsible for the new development of a Healthcare IT platform used by clinicians and laboratories throughout the United States.
- Take ownership of end-to-end product testing and ensure high-quality releases.
- Own and test multiple high priority projects simultaneously
- Create and maintain Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) to ensure complete test coverage
- Create, maintain and automate the Regression Suite
- Support various QA activities, such as the development of test approach, test cases, and manual test execution as needed.
- Continually find ways to make our testing process more efficient so we can deliver high-quality features to partners more quickly.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on the product you test. Partner with the product and dev teams to learn about customers' real experiences and find opportunities to solve their problems.
- 5-6 years of manual QA experience.
- 5-6 years of hands-on automation experience (Ruby/RSpec/Selenium)
- 3-4 years of experience with API Testing and Postman.
- HL7 and MirthConnect experience (nice to have).
- Healthcare experience a plus.
- Able to tackle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Comfort with ambiguity and can operate effectively under pressure.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Positive, high-energy with a can-do attitude.
Direct hire only - (no sponsorship or C2C possible at this time)Compensation : $90,000 - $100,000
Posted On : Tue, Mar, 16, 2021