VP of Product (SaaS AdTech Data Products)
VP Product Management (AdTech, MarTech, Consumer Insights, SaaS) - join an experienced executive team to shape, innovate, drive and execute Product vision for their suite of groundbreaking B2B consumer insights (SaaS) data products.
Our client builds cutting-edge data products that help the largest consumer brands in the world market, sell, serve their customers, and ultimately grow in a $5T consumer market.
- As a key member of the leadership team, lead product visioning and development process from inception to go-to-market.
- Drive product innovation that solves market problems.
- Define and maintain a roadmap for data products and applications.
- Ideate new products to further expand consumer Insight platform.
- While in start-up growth mode, serve as the hands-on product manager, defining user stories and sprint planning with the Engineering Team.
- Guide leadership on setting company-wide goals that inform and support the long-term product strategy.
- Hire and develop a product management team as the business grows.
- Maintain close relationships with customers and with customer-facing teams to understand market needs and product opportunities, and to gather requirements.
- Stay abreast of and report on the competitive landscape. Determine market potential and revenue opportunities that exist.
- Partner with the Marketing Team to define and manage comprehensive go-to-market strategy and plan including positioning, launch strategy, PR, sales, and partner materials.
- Be an expert concerning the industry, competition, and emerging players.
The Most Qualified Candidate will have a strong combination of the following Skills and Experience:
- Product management leadership in AdTech / MarTech / Consumer Insights
- Growth startup
- Client-facing presentation skills.
- Experience working with all stakeholders - customers, partners, sales
- Experience with all aspects of product delivery - concept, UI/UX design, development, QA, CI/CD.
- Outstanding communication skills - listening, writing, and appropriately adjusting verbal communication to match the level of sophistication of the audience.
- Experience in the data-driven marketing space is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant experience required
Posted On : Thu, Aug, 05, 2021