Capital TechSearch is currently hiring an Automation Engineer for a client of ours in Richmond, VA. This opportunity is a contract and can be worked remotely. The ideal candidate will have experience testing secure and scalable applications supporting a high volume of users.
- Ability to interpret client questions and determine what information is needed to provide an effective response
- Focus on end-user troubleshooting and manage a queue of support tickets
- Ensure excellent communication with customers resulting in a high level of customer satisfaction
- Ability to learn new software functionality quickly
How to be Successful:
- Minimum 4 + years of QA Automation experience with Programming skills
- Experience developing and maintaining automation scripts using TestCafe (preferred) or Selenium and Cypress
- Experience testing REST, micro-services, API systems, distributed systems, service-oriented architectures, etc.
- Experience using CI/CD tools to deploy to the cloud infrastructure using DevOps practices in Agile teams
- Proven success in performing effective testing within timeline and/or resource constraints
- Work within a cross-functional team aimed at delivering a high standard of product.
- Strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
Posted On : Thu, Jan, 28, 2021