BI - Analytics Administrator / Developer (Cognos)
Capital Tech Search is interviewing for a Cognos/IBM Analytics Administrator/Developer. This a direct hire opportunity with a great, stable company in the Richmond, VA area. Local candidates are preferred, but will consider east coast remote candidates who meet the qualifications.
This role will help manage business, financial data better! This includes administering and maintaining the Analytics environments, Cognos BI Reporting, enhancements and updates, and ensuring deployments to production that meet the business needs. Duties will be split between admin, end-user business/IT Support, and development.
How will this role add value to the organization?
- Provide Server administration.
- Identify process improvements.
- Develop solutions (design, development, and quality).
- Provide technical support.
- Prepare system documentation and user training/guides.
We are seeking customer-focused professionals with the following skill set and experience:
- 5-7 years of experience with Cognos IBM Planning Analytics administration
- 2-3 plus years of experience in Cognos IBM Planning Analytics work experience in developing end-to-end analytics.
- Cognos Analytics report design and development (TM1 development background)
- Experience with MS Windows Server Administration
- 3rd party solutions management
- Experience creating, managing, and implementing enterprise projects.
- Financial and data modeling experience
- Financial reporting, revenue, and expense allocation experience
- Agile experience
- Knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley
- Bachelor's degree in IS, CS, or related field.
If you are local to the Richmond area or want to live and work in Richmond, and have this skillset and experience, please apply. Remote candidates who meet the qualifications will be considered.
Sponsorship is not currently offered for this position.
Compensation : $95,000.00
Posted On : Thu, Jan, 28, 2021