IAM Security Engineer
IAM Security Engineer
The Identity & Access Management Security Engineer role requires an IT professional with experience implementing IAM and PAM solutions and being instrumental in their evolution over time.
- Contribute to IAM policies and processes across the organization, that include standards for organizational use.
- Implement products and services to provide a strong IAM program that balances productivity, end-user experience, access, and compliance.
- Identify and evaluate risks, implement internal controls to mitigate risks, and identify opportunities for internal control improvement.
- Research, corporate Cybersecurity business impact of IAM policies and implementation.
- Contribute to the implementation of Privileged Access Management (PAM) solutions for use across all critical business applications.
- Monitor and evaluate Okta instances ensuring best practices in both configuration and individual application implementation.
- Implement User Lifecycle Management policies and use monitoring and alerting systems to ensure adherence.
- Assist IT Support team to align business roles to access and provisioning needs.
- Implement processes for automation to integrate application provisioning with the needed security and approval controls.
- Implement policies and automation tasks for monitoring and recertification of service-based accounts.
- Perform routine auditing and recertification initiatives to ensure adherence to policy and workflows.
- 3+ years of experience in an identity management role.
- Expert understanding of IAM concepts, including federation, authentication, authorization, access controls, access control attacks, identity, and access provisioning life cycle.
- Experience administering a Privileged Access Management (PAM) system.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and identify and recommend complete solutions.
- Able to navigate a demanding and high-pressure environment
Candidates must reside in the United States and have current work eligibility.
No sponsorship is available at this time.
No C2C or third partyPosted On : Fri, Sep, 24, 2021