Endpoint Security Engineer
Endpoint and SaaS Application Security Engineer - Hiring an experienced Endpoint and SaaS Application Engineer to design, implement, and manage security policies and solutions for Windows, Google, macOS and iOS-based endpoint systems and SaaS applications. This position will ensure that all deployed corporate systems and products comply with all applicable IT and security policies and standards to ensure the required user experience, performance, resilience and security.
In this role, you will:
- Design, maintain and manage device configuration policies to enforce IT and security UX, patch management, and configuration policies across all devices.
- Analyze user and stakeholder feedback and provide/implement changes to improve endpoint and SaaS IT and Security management. Provide timely and relevant updates to appropriate stakeholders and decision makers.
- Document architecture, procedures, and train Level 1 support staff where applicable.
- Examine all relevant endpoint, network, server, and application logs to determine trends and identify incidents or areas for concern.
- Assist in the audit and review and update of security policies, architectures, and standards.
- Coordinate and contribute to remediation of investigation findings to help improve the information security posture.
- Validate and maintain incident response plans and processes to address potential threats.
- Compile and analyze data for management reporting and metrics.
- Build compliance requirements and ensure applications are implemented to align with requirements.
- Research options for compliance remediation and coordinate with the Systems Administration team to implement solutions.
- Ensure all SaaS applications are configured with best practices and perform routine auditing of settings and newly released features.
- Provide team reporting and remediation on system and application updates, changes and subsequent security considerations.
- Manage configuration and monitoring of security related applications as it relates to SaaS applications and endpoints.
The most qualified candidates for this position have:
- 5+ years total experience in IT support in enterprise settings.
- 3+ years experience managing endpoint security.
- 3+ years experience managing or auditing SaaS applications.
- Security+, CISSP, or related cybersecurity certification preferred.
- Experience with Jamf Pro, Microsoft Intune (or SCCM), AD, GCP, Qualys, G Suite.
- Expert competence in the principles and practices of endpoint management as related to device provisioning, management, security, and service management.
- Practical experience with application security, content filtering, vulnerability scanning, and anti-malware.
- Expert understanding of web security standards, architecture, web security best practices, and application security best practices.
- Demonstrated experience with process automation and improvement. Proficiency with at least one scripting language (e.g., Perl, Python and PowerShell).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently under tight deadlines in a high-pressure environment and identify and recommend complete solutions.