Full Stack Software Engineer
Direct Hire full time
Join an experienced team of software engineers designing and developing enterprise software for large companies – typically Fortune 500.
You are the hands-on technical contributor, helping guide implementation through planning, code review, and team mentoring. You also have strong troubleshooting skills to assess and address issues related to software development, testing, and deployment planning.
- As a technical leader, you will be responsible for your own development activities, along with providing technical reviews of work products with other team members.
- You will assist with removing any blocking issues, help provide additional clarity for requirements (or seek clarity from other stakeholders), and help to review and assess issues that arise during the development and testing of project deliverables.
- You may act as a primary technical point of customer POC for select tasks to resolve any technical issues related to deliverables.
- Spearhead technical assignments individually and as a technical leader of our engineering teams to produce commercial-grade products.
- Stay current with cutting-edge technology and identify valuable and meaningful projects to incubate new software companies.
- 6 + years of commercial software development experience
- Jenkins, GitHub, Kubernetes, Docker or similar
- Strong open stack development experience in the delivery of commercial software products
- Experience troubleshooting code, code pipelines, on-prem, and cloud deployments
- Experience working with local and remote development teams.
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Demonstrated personal passion for learning cutting edge technologies
Posted On : Tue, Apr, 20, 2021