Sr. Product Manager
Senior Product Manager - Join a rapidly growing retail analytics company that is at the center of where data science meets the $5 trillion retail industry.
Senior Product Manager:
- As a key member of the leadership team, drive product innovation that solves market problems.
- Define and maintain a roadmap for data products and applications.
- While in start-up mode, serve as the hands-on product manager, defining requirements for the Engineering Team.
- As the business grows, hire and develop a product management team.
- Maintain close relationships with customers and with customer-facing teams to understand product opportunities and gather requirements.
- Stay abreast of and report on the competitive landscape. Determine market potential and revenue opportunities that exist.
- Partner with the Marketing Team to define and manage comprehensive go-to-market strategy and plan including positioning, launch strategy, PR, sales, and partner materials.
- Be an expert concerning the industry, competition, and emerging players.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant experience required.
- 5+ years of demonstrated product management leadership in a commercial software or data products company.
- Experience working with Agile Scrum.
- Excellent client-facing presentation skills.
- Experience working with all stakeholders - customers, partners, sales.
- Experience with all aspects of product delivery - concept, UI/UX design, development, QA, CI/CD.
- Outstanding communication skills - listening, appropriately adjusting verbal communication to match the level of sophistication of the audience.
- Experience in the data-driven marketing space is a plus.