Our client uses big data and machine learning techniques to help some of the largest brand names in the world make sense of their data.
We are searching for an early-career IT professional with a strong foundation in computer science fundamentals to work with an experienced software engineering team to build and implement unique machine learning software products for their clients.
- At least 2 years of software engineering experience
- Solid understanding of RDBMS and SQL
- Agile Scrum
- Bachelor's or Master's in Data Engineering, Computer Science or similar
- Work with senior engineers to design, and implement data engineering and ETL solutions using Python, Spark, and AWS
- Small team environment
- Work closely with senior software engineers
- Learn and use new technologies and techniques in an enterprise/production environment
**100% remote during COVID 19. 1-2 days/week in the office after. Not before fall 2021.Compensation : 110000 - 140000
Posted On : Mon, May, 17, 2021