DMV Capital TechSearch
Analyst – JIRA Administrator. McLean, VA. Our client is currently seeking an Analyst with JIRA Administration. Join the team near the beginning of the project.
- Write Agile user stories and acceptance criteria for feature additions and enhancements, as needed
- Atlassian JIRA and Confluence Administration – Workflows, filters, dashboards, apps, permissions, users, security
- Participate in software acceptance testing
- Contributes to a strong product culture of continuous development and rapid iteration
- Develop presentations, training, and communication materials
- Experience working with Agile software development methodology
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience as a Business Analyst
- JIRA administration.
- Certification is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, schedule tradeoffs and opportunistic new ideas with technical and non-technical employees
- Experience with Agile software development user stories, epics, bugs, features
- Ability to work in a rapid and dynamic environment focused on continuous product innovation
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
- Great Benefits
- Technical Training
- Metro Accessible location
- *Employment Authorization, Applicants who are authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
Offered Salary80k-100k, 100k-120k