Capital TechSearch is seeking Business Analyst to drive the continued evolution of our client’s Enterprise PaaS product. You have strong experience as an agile product owner with a focus on user experience (both professional and consumer), workflow, and user interface. Keys to success include the ability to understand the market, user personas, the basics of survey design, digital data collection instruments, research methods, data quality and integrity, and user-centered design.
This role is a full-time role in Northern Virginia office. This position reports into the Enterprise Product team.
- BA in an agile development process working daily with UI/UX Designers, Software Engineers and Product Managers to make strategic and tactical decisions about product functionality, balancing appropriate trade-offs between business goals, user goals, scalability/maintainability, time-to-market, and process efficiency
- Plays an important role in the success, usability, and implementation of the Enterprise tool features and its adoption across organizations
- Writes Agile user stories and acceptance criteria for feature additions and enhancements to the product platform as needed
- Manage and coordinate application integration requirements with respective product managers as needed.
- Act as a liaison between the product team and other function teams as it relates to the Enterprise product/features.
- Contributes to a strong product culture of continuous development and rapid iteration
- Collaborates with the user research team to conduct usability research studies to validate your product
- Develops presentations, trainings, and communication materials
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience as a Business Analyst or a Product Manager or a combination of the two
- Consistent track record of working on complete life-cycle of product development: from concept creation, technical development, and launch of consumer and professional facing products
- Demonstrate ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, schedule trade-offs and opportunistic new ideas with technical and non-technical employees
- Experience working with Agile software development methodology
- Must be comfortable with technology and willing to learn new technology tools and experiences
- Experience with using JIRA Agile software or comparable tool
- Ability to work in a rapid and dynamic environment focused on continuous product innovation
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever is necessary
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Effective time management skills in order to organize and prioritize workload, foresee problem areas, and seek immediate action
- Critical thinker who solves problems for themselves
- Technical background with systems integrations, database modeling, and process flow visualization a plus.