AWS Security Architect
We are searching for an AWS Cloud Security Architect to guide the next generation of software development, infrastructure, and security practices to fully leverage and utilize cloud-based technology.
This is a cross-functional role that will guide decisions around architecture, cloud product design, and define security policy to ensure we have consistent data (metrics, logs, telemetry) within the applications to ensure security monitoring.
- Work across technology organizations designing methods to optimize and integrate cloud technologies in a secure manner
- Serve as SME to define appropriate security architecture framework, standards and guidelines
- Serve as technical architect to various development teams
- Work with business owners and engineering teams to define technical requirements and architectural needs
- Provide overall technical and project leadership to ensure fidelity to the architectural vision is maintained
- Technical leadership of large-scale enterprise Security Architecture efforts demonstrating comprehensive knowledge of all security elements within a complex business environment
- Enterprise security controls architecture and implementation
- Design and implementation of defense-in-depth strategy across multiple technology stacks
- Software-defined networks (SDN)/network virtualization expertise
- Cloud platform experience including (AWS)
- Enterprise Architecture experience
- Knowledge of logging and monitoring solutions