Seeking Cyber GRC Specialist for expanding cyber team. Commercial. Come join a $1B technology organization in a key Governance Risk Compliance role in their Arlington, VA office. You will lead the selection and adoption of risk frameworks, facilitate design and adoption of security standards and controls, and provide situational awareness regarding risk management efforts.
- 5+ years of professional experience w/ 3+ years in IT Audit, IT risk management, IT or similar
- Bachelor’s or Masters Degree in Information Systems or related field
- CISA, CISSP, CISM, CRISC or similar
- Demonstrated ability to align appropriate risk and compliance requirements to business needs, and effectively communicating them across multiple internal organizations.
- Ability to prioritize and align organizational GRC needs with a whole-company approach
- Thrive in new environments with competing needs
- Love collaborating with local and international teams
- Experience with GRC platforms, e.g. Archer, ServiceNow and etc.
- Deep knowledge of Risk, Security or Audit frameworks (COBIT, COSO, ISO 27001/2, NIST).
- Ability to apply a practical sense of urgency when implementing programs and evaluating priorities
- Lead and manage risk assessments of third parties, new systems, and new business processes.
- Conduct IT compliance assessments based on industry best practices.
- Use GRC tools to maintain cybersecurity controls baseline and IT controls maturity frameworks.
- Provide advice on security controls for various business scenarios.
- Support internal and external audit activities
- Develop and deliver company-wide security training and awareness program.
- Implement process improvement to simplify, standardize and improve IT compliance.
- Stay up to date and informed on developing regulatory concerns and changing IT and information security trends.
- Extremely well-funded cyber team – Join an industry-leading technology team with a mission
- Create, innovate, and build programs and policies
- Great benefits (100% healthcare for employees and families)
- Metro Accessible
- Work-life balance
Offered Salary100k-120k, 120k-140k, 140k-160k