Cyber Security Researcher
Conceive of, design and build tools and techniques that will test and measure the security of highly distributed Cloud, Network, and enterprise software products.
You will be responsible for driving security across all phases of the SDLC, ensuring that current products and future designs meet the challenges of today and tomorrow s threat landscape.
- Work as a key security researcher within an elite engineering team delivering industry-leading blockchain protocols and applications.
- Perform web application penetration testing, source code reviews, and/or network penetration testing.
- Create unique tools to assist in research project goals.
- Exploit vulnerabilities found in client systems
- Clearly communicate complex vulnerabilities to both technical and non-technical staff.
Experience (all not required):
- Applying offensive security methodologies
- Network penetration testing
- Performing senior-level penetration testing
- Performing code reviews
- Mobile application penetration testing (iOS and Android)
- Web Services penetration testing (RESTful and SOAP)
- Proficiency in at least one mainstream programming language (Java, .NET, C or C++)
- Hardware/Embedded system hacking
- Reverse Engineering
- Malware Research
- Extremely well-funded cyber team
- Great benefits
- Flexible, family-friendly environment
- Metro Accessible
- Relocation Available
- Sponsorship Available
Offered Salary160k-180k, 180k-200k, 200k and greater