Hiring DevOps/DevSecOps Engineers – Direct Hire Full Time, McLean, VA for new project – DevSecOps with AWS / Azure, Jenkins / Jenkins X, CI/CD. You will be responsible for managing an evolving platform of technical capabilities in an open source technology profile and supporting technical standards and guidelines. You will operate in an agile development and DevSecOps environment targeting Cloud deployment. You have strong communication skills and bring creative and innovative ideas.
- Work in an agile, DevSecOps environment to deliver working software to meet User Stories Acceptance Criteria in 2-week sprints.
- Develop and execute unit tests to ensure DevSecOps code meets requirements and code meets requirements
- Design, deploy, scale, integrate, test, and deliver cloud-based solutions.
- Continuous improvement of the software development process.
- Collaborate in a DevOps environment using Atlassian Suite products (JIRA/Confluence).
- Align to configuration management practices and technical guidelines and standards
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Help customers architect scalable, highly available application solutions that leverage AWS or MS Azure.
- Implement DevOps practices such as infrastructure as code, continuous integration and automated deployment
- Incorporate best practices for adoption of SOA, microservices, infrastructure as code, DevSECOps, Lambda, Docker and operations in the cloud.
- Practice Infrastructure as Code best practices
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Authorization to work in the US
- Experience commensurate with position requirements for DevSecOps with AWS / Azure, Jenkins / Jenkins X, CI/CD, code pipeline, sonarqube or similar static code analysis
- DevOps for solutions with Java, SpringBoot, Angular
QualificationAssociate Degree, Bachelor Degree