Our client, a leader in its industry is looking to add a Full Stack Developer to their growing team. This is someone who will take ownership, given a task and given the freedom to figure it out with other co-workers, and be a leader to the team!
- Implement well designed and well-tested APIs that expose our open source knowledge to the world.
- Develop new or improve systems to monitor the state of the open-source world.
- Strong computer science fundamentals and consistent attention to detail
- A strong eye for good design and testing to build assurances into the development lifecycle
- An interest in the world of open source.
- Curiosity and passion for creating and building new web services.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of software development experience in Java
- Database experience
- Proficiency in designing, building, and debugging distributed systems.
- Familiarity with cloud providers, preferably AWS
- Knowledge of containers, including (but not limited to) Docker, and a container orchestration platform (preferably Kubernetes)
- A mindset to always push for automation with CI/CD systems, such as GitLab CI, Jenkins, Travis, or similar