Capital TechSearch is looking for a Full Stack Web Developer in Arlington, VA. As a Full Stack Web Developer, have strong experience developing, building, and maintaining websites, web applications, and web service integrations. In this role, you will be responsible for development of corporate websites and includes web and back-end development.
Responsibilities – Full Stack Web Developer:
- Front End Web Development and Publishing:
- Write front-end and back-end code and integrate with new or existing frameworks and APIs.
- Create technical specifications and develop responsive WordPress themes and extendible WordPress plugins.
- Work with our creative teams to implement user interface enhancements and provide best-practice recommendations, when necessary, to enhance the user experience.
- Use front-end technologies (HTML/CSS/JS) to build responsive interfaces.
- Set-up and manage a version-control system such as Git.
- Research and implement best practices for web performance, scalability, and accessibility.
- Execute content updates across all corporate websites.
- Back End Web Development:
- Knowledge of WPengine server infrastructure.
- Proficient in PHP, working knowledge of Java, Node.js.
- Integrate third-party APIs with WordPress and create scalable backend APIs that are easily deployed.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases and manage integrations.
Qualifications and Skills:
A successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Professional experience in software development, installation, enhancement, maintenance, unit testing, and problem diagnosis/resolution of related issues.
- High-level programming skills and in-depth knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS.
- Advanced understanding of the WordPress CMS including: custom themes, custom plugins, and framework methodologies.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and development best practices.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- 5 plus years of experience in front-end and back-end development.
- Experience with full stack architecture, as well as API design and implementation.
- Experience working with cloud native architecture such as AWS or Azure.
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks and shifting priorities within the constraints of timelines and budgets.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
Metro accessible office