DMV Capital TechSearch
Scrum Master – JIRA. McLean, VA. Our client is currently seeking a Scrum Master with strong Agile experience. Join a team near the beginning of the project.
In this role, you will:
- Ensure that work/project are delivered in scope, on-time, of superior quality and on-budget
- Utilize agile methodologies and relevant supporting software to manage the planning, scheduling, reporting and change management from intake to estimation to execution and delivery to closure.
- Act as a servant leader and coach the teams in Scrum, Kanban, and other agile frameworks
- Remove impediments and foster an environment that facilitates flow, continuous improvement, and enables a high-performing team dynamic
- Daily stand-up, iteration planning, iteration review, and iteration retrospective
- Supports the Product Owner in managing the product backlog
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Scrum Master Certification is a plus
- Experience as a Scrum Master for software development
- Agile including Atlassian Suite (JIRA and Confluence)
- JIRA certification is a plus
- Ability to obtain and maintain Public Trust Clearance
Offered Salary100k-120k, 120k-140k