Senior Cyber Security Researcher
We are searching for a senior security researcher with a broad technical background to join a commercial IT product development organization in Arlington, VA.
You will join a team of elite engineers responsible for driving security across all phases of the SDLC, ensuring that current products and future designs meet the challenges of today’s threat landscape.
• Work as a key security researcher within an elite engineering team delivering industry-leading blockchain protocols and applications.
• Perform web application penetration testing, source code reviews, and/or network penetration testing.
• Create unique tools to assist in research project goals.
• Exploit vulnerabilities found in client systems
• Clearly communicate complex vulnerabilities to both technical and non-technical staff.
Experience including some of the following would be really cool:
• Performing senior-level penetration testing
• Performing code reviews
• Applying offensive security methodologies
• Network penetration testing
• Mobile application penetration testing (iOS and Android)
• Web Services penetration testing (RESTful and SOAP)
• Proficiency in at least one mainstream programming language (Java, .NET, C or C++)
• Hardware/Embedded system hacking
• Reverse Engineering
• Malware Research
• Great benefits
• Flexible, family-friendly environment
• Metro Accessible
• Relocation Available
• Sponsorship Available