- You have built highly scalable products that involve some, or all of the following components: fault-tolerance, high availability, and distributed microservices.
- You have a deep respect for the challenges associated with operating a large-scale system in production, and your designs and implementations reflect that understanding
- You are a Node.js enthusiast with real-world experience.
- You know the difference between unit and integration tests and why each type is important.
- You have a keen understanding of Microservices and how they are modeled; you are not intimidated by concepts like Messaging Buses (eg Kafka, NATS), Pub-Sub, and Clustering.
- You know the modern technical stack from the network up and are incredibly grateful that you can programmatically control all of it thanks to AWS or Azure or Google.
- Find unconventional solutions to the most challenging problems
- Great attitude
- Willing to share your knowledge and learn from others
- 5+ years of relevant experience and/or a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
- Experience with some mix of (node.js, React, Express, Java, or similar)
- Microservices/REST, Containers
Why this role:
- Full-time role
- Great benefits (free health for you and your family)
- 1 block from the metro
- 100% commercial
- Product Development
- Work-life balance
- Work with new technologies – Blockchain, AI
Offered Salary120k-140k, 140k-160k
Related Jobs (11)
Full Stack React Node Java Commercial Software Developer on March 11, 2020 Full Time