Hiring QA/Tester to join commercial agile software development product team. Reston, VA.
- Develop test strategy and cases to manually test complex, large-scale, distributed system
- Work closely with Engineering and Product Management to understand user needs and to develop and adhere to QA processes and guidelines
- Interact directly with customers including running user testing groups to ensure we deeply understand their needs and how they use the solutions and incorporate these findings into our processes and strategies
- Continuously improve our QA processes and approach including frequent reviews of new approaches and techniques
- Establish quality metrics and improve our continuous integration pipeline, testing patterns and techniques
- Grow technical knowledge with the goal of moving into QA Automation in the future.
- Selenium or similar Automating testing tools. Mocha, Chai, Selenium Webdriver is preferred
- QA expertise with SaaS web solutions, distributed services, mobile applications and/or products
- Hands-on experience with Linux
- 1+ years’ experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer with a strong knowledge of test methodologies and software release cycles
- 1+ years experience using and writing tools to test frontend and backend systems, experienced creating and maintaining test scripts
- Proficient in creating and executing test plans based on the understanding of feature goals, software architecture and how our customers use the solutions
- Able to work independently and drive results in a fast-pace Agile environment
- Clear and effective communication skills
- Experience in healthcare preferred
Your Team – The development organization is a multi-disciplinary team of engineers dedicated to creating a state of the art experience on every platform we can get our hands on. Our cross functional teams follow a pragmatic Agile methodology as we balance feature requests, strategic initiatives, tech debt, and exciting partnerships on the path to delivering a market leading product to a quickly growing customer base. We work hand in hand with the whole organization to ensure that our product meets the needs of all of our users.