DMV Capital TechSearch
Web Systems Engineer will be responsible for designing, building, and maintaining corporate website infrastructure in a cloud or hybrid-cloud environment.
- Design, implement and maintain corporate website infrastructure in a cloud or hybrid-cloud environment.
- Establish uptime and availability standards and implement monitoring tools.
- Implement security
- Work with other team members to develop compatibility and regression testing procedures.
- Develop and test availability and uptime scenarios.
- Work with other team members to configure monitoring and log collection.
- Establish and maintain disaster recovery and business continuity plans.
- Solid understanding of web application, hosting and associated infrastructure
- Cloud infrastructure fundamentals and experience managing infrastructures in a cloud-based environment.
- Infrastructure security
- Administering, maintaining and hardening of multiple flavors of Linux for web and hosting
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Strong communication and documentation skills.
- Creative problem-solving skills.