Build your team with the best IT talent
Since 2001, Capital TechSearch has been helping companies succeed through effective sourcing, deployment, and management of key talent.
We do this through a systematic and disciplined methodology – our very own patent-pending Recruiting and Delivery Process – as well as a thorough understanding of our clients’ recruiting needs and requirements.
- Capital TechSearch Named on Forbes Lists of America’s Best Recruiting Firms
- Capital TechSearch Named on the Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America for the 3rd time
- #4733 2017 Inc. 5000
Hire talent the way you want
- Contract with the option to hire
- Direct Hire
- Strategic Recruiting
Easing your workload, not adding to it
We provide only the right candidate for the right opportunity at the right time for you to hire. We add value by doing what our competitors say they do. We’ll identify and thoroughly screen candidates for you; you won’t be flooded with resumes in a race to fill your jobs. When we see 10 resumes that meet your job specifications, we will send only the BEST two or three, and go from there. We earn our fees.
These guiding principles have launched us to the top of the industry and gained us an impeccable reputation in IT staffing, executive search, sales, and sales management.
From Interview to W-2
We’ll handle the entire employment process – from interview to payroll – based on your needs. We can also payroll candidates you find on your own for a very competitive rate, helping you manage the ebb and flow of your own human capital requirements. We help our clients effectively allocate assets by having people ready to go when they’re needed, for the term that they’re needed.
By placing contractors on our payroll, our clients enjoy substantial benefits:
- Decreased administrative costs, like those associated with payroll tax reporting and regulation compliance
- Ability to evaluate prospective full-time employees before hiring through our contract-to-hire program
- Consolidated billing processes decrease costs and provide the ability to effectively report performance and results
- More “bang for the buck” when using multiple contractors from just one staffing partner, gaining potential eligibility for bulk discounts