Capital TechSearch is searching for multiple experienced DevOps Engineers to help facilitate standards across teams for development, security, infrastructure including CI/CD forethought. This opportunity is a remote opportunity, but ideally would be within four hours of Roanoke, VA.
My clients’ technology stack is Java, Terraform, AWS, Ubuntu, Ansible, Hashi Suite, ELK, Bitbucket/Git, Concourse CI, PostgreSQL/Mongo DB.
If you recognize any of the tasks below from your current role, this could be a great fit:
- Ability to build out and support an AWS environment
- Experience with Terraform or AWS CloudFormation
- Configuration management experience: Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Docker
- CI/CD Experience: building pipelines (Jenkins, Concourse CI or similar)
- Working closely with Release Management teams as well as Automation Testing teams
- Linux Administration and bash or shell scripting.
- Designing branching strategies with Git and experience creating jobs and pipelines within Jenkins.
- Working in an Agile environment with multiple teams operating in parallel to accomplish large initiative deployments
We are no longer accepting applications for this position. This position has been filled.
See our open positions at https://capitaltechsearch.com/it-jobs