Capital TechSearch has been helping companies build their technology and sales teams for almost two decades. These roles are typically the most difficult and impactful, requiring a keen match to the organization’s culture, vision, and technology stack. Hiring the wrong resource is costly and disruptive.
Capital TechSearch, powered by Visual Workforce, has reimagined the challenge and created a solution that offers a strategic recruiting solution. Timely and efficient delivery of talent empowers our customers to meet their business needs.
Our unique technology approach includes:
- Talent Pipeline creation that identifies talent in a format that speeds the time to attract and hire hard to find IT professionals
- Graphical match report along with a resume that demonstrates a candidates’ fit for the role
- Comparison reports for a snapshot of applicant skills and experience
- Customized templates for role definition that improve communication and create consistency within the organization by simplifying the job description and hiring criteria
Capital TechSearch powered by Visual Workforce helped us create a much more actionable and quantifiable job description which resulted in saving us significant time and money in the recruiting process. We were able to visualize the match of the candidates to the job description which allowed us to make a quicker more efficient hiring decision. I highly recommend the Capital TechSearch as a time and cost saving solution for companies looking to streamline and improve their recruiting and hiring process.
Capital TechSearch has become an integral partner in our hiring process. They calibrate quickly and have the ability to effectively screen and ensure success through pipeline and highly reliable metrics. Capital TechSearch is insightful, coordinated and proactive. They’ve been instrumental in finding us quality candidates and are responsible for a large percentage of our sales hires. They are simply best-in-class and provide a top notch experience overall.
- Beat Employee Burnout and Create More An Engaged Workforce With these Enticing BenefitsIn 2020, a global study found that 67% of employees are experiencing high-stress levels as a result of the Coronavirus. As Americans become more open about mental health and wellness, they are calling on their companies to offer more support. Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs) are a great way to ensure that your employees are able …
- Does Your Resumé Pass the Six-Second TestThere are not a lot of things you can do in six seconds. You can tie your tie, sing the chorus of a song, or, in the case of some HR recruiters, decide whether or not to toss a resume. While this is not the case for all recruiters, it is important to ensure that …
- Here’s How to Ensure you Retain your Top Employees85 Million Jobs Could Go Unfilled Due To Lack of Talent in 2021 It’s no secret that there is a shortage of top talent, with hiring difficulty at a 15-year high. When surveyed, 44% of CNBC’s Technology Executive Council (TEC) indicated that the biggest risk they face this year is finding qualified candidates. Workers are …
- FinTech – Principle Software EngineerHiring 100% remote FinTech Principal Software Engineer – functions as a SME across Product Design, Development, and Operations teams. Full Stack (Java, Python, Kotlin, Scala). Docker, Chef, Kubernetes. Event-Driven Micro Services
- FinTech – Tech Lead – Principle Software EngineerDo you want to be a member of an organization where you can utilize your technology toolbox to be a part of a mission to help everyday people thrive? Capital TechSearch Recruiting Solutions is working with an amazing client, Mission Lane, who is dedicated to helping millions of Americans get access to fair and clear credit and …